Supervisor: Prof. S. Shabestari
Members: Dr. Kheirandish, Prof. Aboutalebi, Prof. Arabi, Prof. Mirdamadi, Prof. Vahdati-Khaki, Dr. Seyedein, Dr Soltanieh, Dr Razavizadeh
- High-speed induction aging of aluminum alloys and mathematical modeling of the process based on mass and heat transfer mechanisms
- Parametric studies on properties on Ni-W coatings
- Effect of mechanical activation on thermodynamics of Al-Fe intermetallics
- Effect of mechanical parameters on the fatigue properties of Ti-6Al-4V
- Solidification modeling of aluminum alloy A319
- J. Vahdati, M. Panjehpour, Y. Kashiwaya, K. Ishii, M. Sh. Bafghi, A study on the effect of aluminum on the mechanical reduction of hematite by graphite, Steel Research, No. 3, pp 169-177, 2004.
- S. G. Shabestari, F. Shahri, Influence of modification, solidification conditions and heat treatment on the microstructure and mechanical properties of A356 aluminum alloy, J. of Materials Science, Vol.39, pp 1-10, 2004
- S.M. Miresmaeli, S.G. Shabestari, S.M.A. Boutorabi, The effect of Sr-Modification treatment on porosity formation of reduced pressure 319 Al alloy castings, Canadian Metallurgical Quarterly, vol. 42, no. 2, pp 245-252, 2003.
- S. G. Shabestari, S.M.Miresmaeili, S.M.A. Boutorabi
- Effect of Sr-modification and melt cleanliness on melt hydrogen absorption of 319 aluminium alloy, J. of Materials Science, Vol.38, pp1901-1907, 2003.