Hybrid Trains Laboratory, HTL
School of Railway Engineering
Iran University of Science and Technology
Hybrid Trains Lab. in the railway electrification and signaling department of the IUST, is aimed to do research and development work on new renewable energy driven railway systems.
The laboratory has a background of about 10 years research on different areas of electrical railway systems.
The laboratory has agreements to work with different related organizations and companies as:
- The Institute of Railway Research and development (IRRD)
- Flywheel energy Storage inc. in Canada.
- SUNA, The renewable energy organization of Iran
- Fuel conservation company of Iran (IFCO)
HTL is also a member of the:
- Hydrogen Economy Advancement Team (HEAT)
- Iranian Association of Rail transport Engineering
Last update: 2/20/2009