1. Interruptible Load Participation as Operating Reserve in Joint Energy and Spinning Reserve Markets using Stochastic Security Analysis, February 2010,
2. Application of a SMES to Protect a Sensitive Load in Distribution Network from two Consecutive Voltage Sags, 2nd IEEE International Conference on Advanced Computer Control, March 2010.
3. Evaluation of MCDM Techniques for Optimal Design of Superconducting Fault Current Limiters in Electrical Systems, ICSM 2010, April 2010.
4. Performance Evaluation of Unified Power Quality Conditioner with SMES, International Conference on Electric power and Energy Conversion Systems, 2009.
5. A New Trajectory Sensitivity Based Method to Allocate SMES in a Power- Grid for Transient Stability Enhancement, International Conference on Electric power and Energy Conversion Systems, 2009.
6. Calculation and Analysis of Various Parameters in HTS Transformer with Different Winding Geometries, International Conference on Electric power and Energy Conversion Systems, 2009.
7. Mutual Inductances Comparison in Rogowski Coil with Circular and Rectangular Cross-Sections and its Improvement, IEEE Conference, 2008.
8. An Investigation on Optimum Volume of Superconducting Element of RSFCL Considering Harmonic Generation, IEEE Conference, 2008.
9. A Constant Switching Frequency Hysteresis Current Controller for Single-Phase Voltage- Source Inverters, Conference of Modeling and Simulation MS’07 INDIA, 2007.
10. The Superiority of the Interleaved Windings in a 25kA Current Injection Transformer, Conference of Modeling and Simulation MS’07 INDIA, 2007.
11. Predictive Current Control of an Inverter-Fed Current Injection Transformer, Conference of Modeling and Simulation MS’07 INDIA, 2007.
12. Proper Dimension of HTS Material for a Resistive Type SFCL in an 11kV Distribution System, IEEE PES PowerAfrica, 2007.
13. Harmonics Consideration of a Resistive Type Superconducting Fault Current Limiter, IEEE PES PowerAfrica, 2007.
14. The Effects of Windings Current Density Values on Leakage Reactance in a 25kA Current Injection Transformer, IPEC Conference 2005.
15. Mechanical Forces Simulation of 25kA Current Injection Transformer with Finite Element Method, IPEC Conference 2005.
16. Multi-Layer Magnetically Shielded Room For High Current Injection System Power and Energy Systems 2007.
17. The Development and Implementation of Current Injection Controller System based on FPGA on 25KA current injection machine, 20th International Power System Conference, 2005.
18. Shielding Effectiveness Analysis of the Materials for High Current Systems in Low Frequency, 20th International Power System Conference, 2005.
19. Analysis and Simulation of FCL Effects on Voltage Sag in Power Systems, 20th International Power System Conference, 2005.
20. Analysis and Simulation of Pulse Transformer Considering Leakage Inductance and Capacitance, 18th International Conference on Electricity Distribution, 2005.
21. Using of High Temperature Superconductive in Secondary Winding of Two Types of Transformers: Fault current Limiter and Current Injection Transformer, 18th International Conference on Electricity Distribution, 2005.
22. A Study and Simulation for the Sympathetic Phenomena in Transformers, Energy and power systems, 2005.
23. Numerical Analysis and Design of Single Sheet Tester for Power Loss Measurement, 2nd International Conference on Technical and Physical Problems in Power Engineering, 2004.
24. The investigation of Tie Lined Sequence on power Loss Minimization, 19th International Power System Conference (PSC), 2004.
25. Simulation and Analysis of 25kA Current Injection Transformer (CIT) with Finite Element Method, IEEE MELECON 2004.
26. Phenomena of forward and backward rotation fields in respect of localized flux distribution and core losses in a single-phase induction motor, Power and energy systems, 2002.
27. Design and construction of microprocessor controlled measuring system and processing harmonic components of localized flux density in electrical machines cores, UPEC 2001.
28. Assessment of the laboratory model transformer core with respect to a 100kva full-size core, 6th International conference in Electrical Engineering, 1995.