University: Iran University of Science and technology
Faculty: Railway Engineering
Department: Rail Transportation Engineering
Phone: 0098-21-77491029, 30
Doctor of University: Iran University of Science and Technology
· Member of International Association of Railway Operations Research
· Member of International Society on Multiple criteria Decision Making
· Member of Iranian Association of Rail Transport Engineering
· Member of Iranian association of Industrial Engineering
School of Railway Engineering, Iran University of Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran
Period: 2002 up to now
Position: Head Of rail Transportation Engineering
1. Transportation Network Optimization and Modeling
2. Multiple Criteria Decision Making
3. Information Technology Project Management
4. Fundamentals of Railway Engineering
5. Operations Research
6. Project Control and Management
7. Inventory Control and Management
8. Time Study and Work Measurement
9. Railroad Scheduling and Timetabling
• Network modeling and optimization,
• Freight transportation and logistics,
• Railway planning,
• Fleet management,
• Optimization and mathematical modeling,
• Routing and scheduling,
• Facility location,
• Emergency service location,
• Multi-criteria decision making,
• Resource planning,
• Information Technology with applications in transportation,
• Artificial Intelligence.
1) Ghoseiri, K., and Norouzi A., “Information Technology Project management”, Dibagran Publishing, 2008
1) Ghoseiri, K. and Ghannadpour, S.F., “ Locomotive Routing in Rail Networks using a Hybrid genetic algorithm”, Journal of Transportation Research, 2008
2) Ghoseiri, K., and Morshedsolouk F., “ACS-TS: Train Scheduling Using Ant Colony System”, Journal of Applied Mathematics and Decision Sciences, Volume 2006, Article ID 95060, 1-28.
3) Ghoseiri, K., and Morshedsolouk F., “ An Ant Colony System Heuristic for Train Scheduling Problem ”, Journal of Transportation Research, 2005, 257-270.
4) Ghoseiri, K., Szidarovszky, F., and Asgharpour, M.J., “A Multi-Objective Train Scheduling: Model and Solution”, Transportation Science, Part B, Vol. 38 (2004) 927-952.
5) Ghoseiri, K., Szidarovszky, F., and Asgharpour, M. J., “A Two-Person Conflict Model in Train Scheduling ”, International Game Theory Review, Vol. 5, No. 2 (2003) 105-125.
6) Ghoseiri, K., and Jalilvand, F., “ Estimating Marginal Costs for the Infrastructure of Iranian Railway Network Using an Econometric Approach ”, Journal of Transportation Research, Vol. 4, No.2, 2007.
7) Ghoseiri, K., and Pishdad S., “Service Quality Measurement in Information Technology Departments”, journal of Management Knowledge, Autumn 2006, Vol. 19, No. 74.
8) Aliahmad, A. and Ghoseiri K., “A Group Multi-Criteria Decision Making Model to Choose Appropriate Level of Public Services”, Management Knowledge, Vol. 12, No. 46 fall 1999 .
1) Ghoseiri, K. and Ghannadpour, S.F., “Solving Capacitated P-Median Problem (CPMP) using Genetic Algorithm”, IEEE International conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management, December 2007, Singapore.
2) Ghoseiri, K. and Sarhadi, H., “A 2opt-DPX Genetic Local Search for Solving Symmetric Traveling Salesman Problem”, IEEE International conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management, December 2007, Singapore.
3) Ghoseiri K., Fathipour F., and Nekouei Shahraki S., “Measuring Rail Network Connectivity using Reliability Analysis of Infrastructures” 9th International conference on Rail transportation, 2007, Iran
4) Morshedsolouk F., and Ghoseiri K., “A Petri Net Model for Simulation of Train Scheduling Problem”, 10th International Conference on Applications of Advanced Technologies in Transportation (AATT 2008 ), May 2008, Greece.
5) Ghoseiri, K. and Sarhadi, H., “Intermodal Transportation Role in Global Trade associated with investigating the opportunities and challenges of Railways in Port of
Chabahar”, International Conference on Chabahar, Transit and Eastern Corridor Development of Iran, Autumn 2007, Iran.
6) Ghoseiri, K. Ghannadpour, S.F., and Askari Tehrani, H., “Locating Emergensy Medical Services in Urban Transportation Networks using Genetic Algorithm ” 5th International Conference of Industrial Engineering, July 2007, Iran
7) Ghoseiri, K., “A New Idea for Train scheduling Using Ant Colony Optimization”, WIT Transactions on the Built Environment, Vol 88, 2006, WIT Press, 601-609
8) Ghoseiri, K., Varasteh F., and Khedmatlo S., “Connectivity Analysis of Iranaian Railway Network”, International Conference on Chabahar, Transit and Eastern Corridor Development of Iran, Autumn 2007, Iran.
9) Ghoseiri, K., Javadian, N., and Sayarshad, H.R., “A Deterministic Multi-periodic Optimisation model in Rail Fleet Sizing”, 8th International conference on Rail transportation, 2006 , Iran
10) Ghoseiri, K., and Pishdad S., “Identification of Service Quality Dimensions of Iranian Railway’s Information Technology Department”, 8th International conference on Rail transportation, 2006, Iran
Seyed Farid Ghannadpour
Somaye Nekouei Shahraki
Farshad Varasteh Akbarpour
Hamid Reza Sayarshad